Invites Express

A maior, a melhor, a mais completa comunidade voltada ao Universo BitTorrent da Internet...

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

#1nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
Boas!
Achei interessante criar este tópico para que os membros aqui do IEx colocassem as noticias dos trackers em que são membros e assim manter informada toda a comunidade do que se passa no mundo Bittorrent.
Como fui eu que abri o tópico vou postar uma noticia fresquinha do TorrentDay. Very Happy

TorrentDay :: News

< Download Torrentday Browser Now!!!>
If you live in the UK and are unable to load Torrentday then you must start using our " TD Browser ".

#2nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Mar 28, 2015 1:26 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
Waffles :: News

Waffles Staff Picks - March Edition

2015-03-28 09:02:46

Waffles Staff Picks - March Edition

Welcome to the March edition of the Waffles.fm Staff Picks. Please remember we do not look to balance genres or purposely seek out diversity - these are simply albums by bands that we love, and hope that you find something you enjoy as well. Note that each pick may be an individual track, or an entire album (for the purpose of the theme). In every case, however, the entire album will be FL.

Theme: Odd Love Songs

condon313

Artist: The Steinways
Album: Missed the Boat

This album is a whirlwind of boyhood crushes. 20 tracks in 20 minutes, these are lovesongs for the ADD afflicted.

Get It Here

icebox

Artist: The Soft Boys
Album: Underwater Moonlight
Song: Kingdom of Love

This lyric from Kingdom of Love:
you've been laying eggs under my skin
now they're hatching out under my chin
now there are tiny insects showing through
and all them tiny insects look like you!

makes it one of the best odd love songs ever. You put this on the mix tape, and a normal love interest will likely dump you. [Cheers for the abnormal!] Smile Robyn Hitchcock was on fire in these sessions, and this is definitely one that you have to hear before you die. The best jangle pop record of the 1980s, if not the best ever. Other odd love songs here: I Got the Hots for You, Insanely Jealous.

Get It Here

izmo

Artist: Ice Choir
Track: Teletrips

The oddest thing about this is the release date of 2012. More like 1982.

Get It Here

kaishin521

Artist: Magnetic Fields
Album: 69 Love Songs
Song: Too Drunk To Dream

Get It Here

Woodenhead

Artist: Headstones
Song: Cemetery

She's embalmed in love juice

Get It Here

MidniteRockr

Artist: Agent Ribbons
Album: Chateau Crone
Song: I'll Let You Be My Baby

Lots of odd tracks, and this one seems to be a love song...

Get It Here

Sowilo

Artist: Various Artists
Album: Troubadours of British Folk, Volume One
Song: A.L. Lloyd - The Two Magicians

... She turned herself into a hare / And ran upon the plain, / And he became a greyhound dog / And fetched her back again. / Barking, “Bide lady, bide, there's nowhere you can hide, the husky smith will be your love and pull down your pride ...” / And she became a little ewe sheep / And lay all on the common, / And he became a shaggy old ram / And swiftly fell upon her. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide, ...” / She changed herself to a swift young mare / As dark as the night was black, / And he became a golden saddle / And clung unto her back. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide, ...” / And she became a little green fly, / A-flew up in the air, / And he became a hairy spider / And fetched her in his lair. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide ...” / Then she became a hot griddle / And he became a cake, / And every change that poor girl made / The blacksmith was her mate. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide, there's nowhere you can hide, the husky smith will be your love and pull down your pride ...”

Get It Here

lostsupper

Artist: Poison Idea
Album: Feel the Darkness
Song: Just to Get Away

A love song to a car.

Get It Here

Comment icon
Changes to the Folder naming rules effective 2015-02-15
2015-02-13 19:02:49
We have changed the rules that govern how you name the top folder in a torrent. For music torrents, in the past the rule was Album title for the minimum. Under the new rule the minimum will now be Artist - Album title. Any torrent not in compliance with this rule and uploaded on or after 2015-02-15 is subject to trump. Torrents already on the site as of that date are not subject to trump for being out of compliance with the new rule. They are grandfathered, and will not be trumpable unless they failed to comply with the prior rule, or are completely useless in identifying the contents of the folder, which also would be a problem under the current rule.

This means that there is no need to mass delete your torrents that don't comply with this rule. You don't have to make new torrents for your uploads unless you want to. The point of this rule is to make it easier to quickly see what material is in a torrent folder without having to investigate the files inside. It's politiness to your downloaders.

The new recommended pattern is Artist - Album (year) [format] (version/remaster information) Please try to use this whenever possible. Note also that the rule only applies to the top folder, what you do inside of that folder has not been changed.

Finally, we have decided to ban torrents that have top folders starting with a folder separator. These torrents violate the torrent standard, and are not supported in utorrent versions after 3.4.0, or in current versions of transmission. They are generally created by rtorrent, so if you use rtorrent to create torrents, please try to avoid this behavior. Utorrent's developers have asserted that torrents with this folder structure provide an attack vector. Because of the standards problem and the fact that major clients don't support these bad torrents, these torrents are subject to deletion, preferrably with a new version to trump the old.

The new rules can be found in full HERE

#3nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Mar 28, 2015 1:30 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior

1. HDME :: News

If you get a warning and your downloads are disabled YOU must contact staff to get it re-enabled after the warning has expired. If not, no telling if and when it will get turned back on. There are to many for us to watch them all. It is your responsibility to get this done so don't forget about it!!!

#4robert.pancada

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Mar 28, 2015 3:57 pm

robert.pancada

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
muito bom amigo continue assim, criando muitos tópicos e incentivando a galera.

#5nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
Obrigada pelo incentivo,robert-pancada!
Aqui vai mais uma noticia fresquinha:

HD-MKV News

WE ARE OFFERING LIFETIME V.I.P. FOR 65% OFF at $35 USDOFFER GOOD FRI MAR. 27th - TUES MAR. 31st
JUST DONATE $35 USD AND I WILL MANUALLY UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT.

IF YOU ALREADY DONATED THIS MONTH DONATE THE DIFFERENCE ie: you donated $10 just donate $25 CHOOSE UPLOAD CREDIT WHILE DONATING!!
I WILL MANUALLY CHANGE YOU TO LIFETIME VIP.
YOU CAN DONATE HERE: [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

BENEFITS OF LIFETIME VIP OFFER INCLUDE

1. NO REQUIRED SEED TIME, SO NO HIT AND RUNS
2. GOLD MEDAL NEXT TO YOUR NAME TO SHOW YOUR LIFETIME VIP
3. NAME IN RED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE
4. ACCESS TO ENCODER FORUMS
5. 2TB UPLOAD CREDIT
6. 500,000 BONUS POINTS
7. 15 INVITES
8 ABLE TO UPLOAD TO THE SITE
9. ACCESS TO VIP FORUMS FOR INVITE OFFERS TO OTHER SITES
10. WARM FUZZY FEELING FOR HELPING THE SITE!
11. ALL WARNINGS IF YOU HAVE ANY REMOVED AND NO MORE HIT AND RUN WARNINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!!

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE EVERYONE!

ALL DONATIONS WILL COUNT TOWARD THE SITE GOAL FOR MARCH TO GET 100% FREE LEECH REST OF THE MONTH IN APRIL IF THE SITE MEETS 100% DONATION GOAL

#6nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyDom Mar 29, 2015 4:05 am

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
AlphaRatio News

Happy Easter ALL Alpharatio Members!

Post a picture or pictures of your easter eggs that you have decorated, with Alpharatio or AR in the image. NO photo shopping. You can host the images anywhere you want, Eg: imgur.com or imgbox.com or wherever you'd like.

Prizes:
1st) 1TB seedbox for one month.
2nd) 100 GB upload credit.

The competition will be open until 11:59pm on Saturday the 4th of April, and site wide voting will take place from the 7th - 11th of April, with prizes being awarded on the 14th of April.

#7nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySeg Mar 30, 2015 9:42 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
WhatCD News

SpringTime Suprise

Birds are chirping, kids are playing, and ten tokens are in your account. Springtime is here! Unlike spring, your tokens only last two weeks, so use them while you can!

Freeleech Tokens

Freeleech tokens allow you one free download of any torrent you like up to 1 GB. Whenever you have tokens to use, they will be displayed at the top of the page next to your required ratio:

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

Torrents that qualify for token freeleeches will show a FL link on the torrent page next to the DL link. Clicking the FL link will use a token on that torrent, and you will have a personal freeleech on it for 96 hours or until you snatch the whole thing (whichever comes first). The FL link also downloads the torrent, so there's no need to use the DL link after that. That also goes for seedboxers with WebUIs—you should only need to paste in the FL link to use a token and start the download.

Be careful when clicking the FL links. Tokens spent inadvertently will not be refunded.

Any torrents that you have made a personal freeleech with a token will be marked as "Personal Freeleech" on the torrent page. Once the download is complete it will no longer be marked as "Personal Freeleech".

Freeleech tokens will be given out solely at the staff's discretion. Asking for freeleech tokens is just like asking for regular freeleeches.

uTorrent 3 and uTorrent Mac users should not use the remote interface with the FL link. Doing so will cause your client to repeatedly use tokens on that torrent. Rather, click on the FL link to make the torrent a personal freeleech, and then use the normal DL link in the uTorrent remote interface.
FAQ

Can I use freeleech tokens more than once on the same torrent?
No. You can only use the "FL" link once -- if you download the torrent more than once, the download will be counted normally!

Where can I see what I have used my tokens on?
Go to your profile and look under your required ratio. If you click on "Tokens", it will take you to your token history.

Does everyone get freeleech tokens?
Sometimes. However, if your downloading privileges have been removed, then you cannot download using freeleech tokens, as removal of downloading privileges counts for all torrents.

Can I give my tokens to others? / Can others give their tokens to me?
No. They are personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.

What happens if I do not use my freeleech tokens?
Freeleech tokens will not stay around forever. Any tokens that are left on your account will be removed once the freeleech token feature has run its course.

Are torrents downloaded with freeleech tokens counted in my required ratio calculation?
Yes. Any downloaded torrent on the site is recorded in your snatch list and will count in the required ratio calculation.

The tracker went down! What do I do?
You wait. Leave your torrent client running, and when the tracker is available again, your stats will be sent to the tracker.

#8nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyQua Abr 01, 2015 8:13 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior

NextGen : News

Kære NG brugere

Grundet den seneste tids ulovlige forsøg på login ved mange forskellige brugeres kontier, har vi i staff besluttet, at hele siden bliver nulstillet.
Det vil for den enkelte bruger betyde følgende:

* Alt Upload / Download sættes til 0
* Alle invites fjernes
* Alle HNR lister slettes
* Brugere oprettet efter 1. Februar 2014 slettes
* Alle nuværende torrents på NG vil løbende blive slettet i perioden 3-6 April

Dette gøres for, at vi bedre i fremtiden kan holde styr på brugernes færden herinde, samt evt. uvelkomne besøg på jeres respektive konto.

Vi er klar over, at dette er et drastisk skridt at tage, men samtidig er vi også bevidst om, at netop dette tiltag vil få uheldige konsekvenser for enkelte brugere - derfor vil der være F2L på trackeren i perioden 3-4 April.

Vi håber på jeres forståelse.

God påske til jer alle derude.

Mvh
NextGen staff

:stars::stars:Konkurrence!:stars::stars:

Da vi som beskrevet er klar over, at ovenstående har store konsekvenser for flere brugere, skal der hermed være en positiv overraskelse.
Tilmeld dig denne konkurrence og vær med i lodtrækningen om 6 mdr. VIP.
Hver 2. tilmeldte vinder!! Du læste rigtig - Hver 2. vinder!!

Tilmeld dig: HER

Translate

Dear NG users

Due to the recent illegal login attempts by many different users kontier, we have the staff decided that the entire page will be reset.

It will be for the individual user mean the following:

* All Upload / Download is set to 0 *

All Invites removed *

All HNR lists deleted *

Users created after February 1, 2014 deleted *

All current torrents on NG will be regularly deleted in the period April 3 to 6 This is done so that we are better in the future can keep track of users' whereabouts in here, as well as any.

unwelcome visits to your respective account. We are aware that this is a drastic step to take, but at the same time we are also aware that this particular measure will have unfortunate consequences for individual users - therefore there will be F2L on the tracker in the period 3 to 4 April.

We hope for your understanding. Happy Easter to you all out there. Mvh NextGen staff Competition! When we described is aware that the above has important implications for multiple users, hereby be a positive surprise. Sign up this competition and be in the draw for 6 months. VIP. Every 2 Registered winner !! You read that right - Every 2 wins !!

#9nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyQui Abr 02, 2015 2:48 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior

HDWing News:

Survey
现阶段不作任何保证论坛会正式重开,请认真填写以下表格 --爱你们的其中一位管理
Backup server has turn off. So far, accounts registered after April 2014 are not existed in database. Apologize for all.

用户名|Username *
请填写您的用户名(也可匿名)|Please leave your username(you could just type "Anoy")

就算网站数据去到今天这个数量 您是否会继续支持我们?|Will you continue to support us even though our data is outdated? *
会|Yes sure
不会|No
视情况而定|I don't know yet

Other:
(未知)若网站需要帮忙,您是否会支持我们?|Will you donate to our site to help us keep running HDW? *

如果你有其他意见....|If you have another opinion would like to share....
若您愿意提供资源...麻烦详述 甚至可留下邮箱

#10nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyQui Abr 02, 2015 3:28 pm

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior

FileList : News

Întâmpinăm niște probleme tehnice, ne cerem scuze pentru eventualele neplăceri cauzate și vă rugăm să aveți răbdare, acestea se vor remedia în cel mai scurt timp posibil.
O seară plăcută!

Google Translate:

We're having some technical problems, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and please be patient, they will fix as soon as possible.
Have a nice evening!

#11nicotine

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Abr 11, 2015 6:13 am

nicotine

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior

Freshon.tv : News

Hi all,

For some time we (and other trackers) have some problems with some seedboxes sending really bad data to the tracker (too much Upload and Download).
Here's what we know:

I happens randomly.

It could be related with autodl.
It could be related with rutorrent (rtorrent/0.9.2/0.13.2 , rtorrent/0.9.3/0.13.3 and rtorrent/0.9.4/0.13.4)
There are NO problems with Deluge or uTorrent.

How to fix it.

Check your stats (be a good user, not just another ratio whore).
Remove that torrent from your client and report it to us (on irc channel or staff box).
Talk to your seedbox provider for a clean install of rutorrent.
If it happens again, clean install rutorrent or change client (to Deluge or uTorrent).
If it happens again and again and again, change the client.

Ignoring all this, will get you a free ratio reset.

#12marcelo30

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Abr 11, 2015 10:06 am

marcelo30

Membro Sênior

Membro Sênior
Muito bom, valeu pela informação.

#13obelix79

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySáb Abr 11, 2015 10:52 am

obelix79

Membro

Membro

Immortalseed News

A WARNING ABOUT DHT

Be sure DHT is disabled in your torrent client. DHT poses both a security risk and stat inconsistencies which can over inflate your stats and flag your account as a cheater. Those found to be running their client with DHT enabled may be banned.

How to disable DHT

Filelist News
Applications for upload rank was reset, so if you applied in the past and been denied, you have a chance now..

Apply here!

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

CosaNostra(CN) : News
Movie Title Pictionary [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] [ends 17Apr]

Movie Title Pictionary [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] [Ends 17Apr]

Assassin is running a brand new Movie Title Pictionary competition with some awesome prizes.

First Prize Winners awarded 50,000 Mafia Cash!

Booby Prize Winners awarded 5,000 Mafia Cash!

Random First Prize Winner: A 3 month license of ESET Multi-Device Security for up to 3 devices!

Don't miss entering this competition, the prizes are crazy, and even if you get it wrong you still make a cool 5k mafia cash!

Link to Comp: Movie Title Pictionary [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] [Ends 17Apr]

PS Please make sure you PM Assassin, as he is running the competition.
:: dakka[//Read]

Guess Actor/Actress Comp [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Guess Actor/Actress Comp [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Assassin has kindly offered to take over the guess the actor comps, as I am not able to attend to these myself of late.

Please join in the fun by guessing who the below is, all rules and guidelines can be found HERE

Morethan.TV News
Now,all clases except lecher has the right to UPLOAD.Please respect the rules or your torrent will be deleted and your request right will be taken!

Mutracker pls go

What are we doing here?

The Mutracker mission statement: We are looking to be the "every-mans" music tracker. We want it be easy to get in to, easy to use and easy to be part of the community. There will be a fine balance between quality and it being easy to upload new music without the fear of getting warned or banned. Our rules will not be as strict as other trackers. What rules we do have will be enforced fully.

Site Downtime

First off we have to say sorry for this one, we were down for a while. It was a pain in the ass problem with Mysql, once again. We will do our best to mitigate these issues in the future. If anyone has accrued any HnR's over the past downtime just seed the torrents that you are delinquent on.

A Call to Arms!

If you have experience with PHP, Mysql and JS and are also interested in developing for your beloved Mutracker then check this forum post out. Here

CSS

If you know anything about CSS then check this forum post and try to help us out. We have a few mediocre CSS files right now and if they could get fixed up we would have a few more to use on the site. Here

Open registration

As some of you noticed, the staff opened registration for about a week, this is to stimulate the user base and allow people who are unable to get an invite to still become a member. If you know anyone who missed it, we will be opening up on a semi-regular basis.

General Updates

We will be working on getting our IRC bot, Mubot back up. We are working on getting the sheet music uploading form to function as well as artist groupings for all torrents. We're planning on implementing new functions in the HnR system like being able to buy them away in the credit store, and being able to download your HnR torrents if your leeching permissions are disabled. Also a few more staff tools to make our job easier. The Seedbox deal is over and wont be started again until we grow in size considerably, we went out on a good note so it is and option when we get bigger.

Possible tracker downtime

The tracker might be down for a bit in the near future for some maintenance. The plan is to be no more than an hour or so. If there is any pronged downtime, please continue to seed your torrents. it went down and back up before i got a chance to post this.

--The Staff.

#14manobiro1001

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyTer Abr 14, 2015 10:46 am

manobiro1001

Membro Júnior

Membro Júnior
legal bastante assunto interessante vlwww

#15victorhgm

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptySeg maio 02, 2016 3:33 pm

victorhgm

Membro

Membro
HD-TORRENTS - NEWS

Latest News

18/04/2016 21:29

Temporary invites:
Users with a rank HD Maniac and above were given 2 invites. Use it wisely!

01/04/2016 09:07

2Q16:
Guess how many users will be disabled due to quarter rule in 2nd quarter of 2016.[more info]

08/02/2016 09:56

New member of HiDt:
Welcome Fl4me - the new member of HiDt internal team here.

24/01/2016 13:00

Rules update:
There are some minor updates in rules please Read them here.
Alternative domains:  hd-torrents.org  hd-torrents.net  hd-torrents.me  hdts.ru

#16victorhgm

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyQua maio 11, 2016 9:02 am

victorhgm

Membro

Membro

Major update

Written by w00t 
Saturday 16th of April 2016 10:23:57 AM

Today we pushed a major update, that was on beta mode for quite awhile [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem] Among other things, here is a mini list of whats fixed/added!

- AUTOSUGGESTION on search! Site now will auto suggest you when you start typing what torrent you most likely looking for!
- Torrents now appear with zero delay when added to site!
- Peers are now updated live( no more 0/0 torrents on first page)
- Torrents posted times are now reflecting your Timezone. TO set up your timezone, go under your profile--> Edit profile and set it to yours!

among other smaller tweaks/bug fixes and improvements. Still, we are not done yet! There are lot of other goodies we still have on beta testing and they will be released in the coming days [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem] 

Stay tuned and enjoy!

New categories

Written by w00t 
Monday 22nd of February 2016 02:47:44 PM

After several requests, we added 2 new categories :

WEBRrips (as subcategory of Movies) and Education 

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Enjoy !

Lottery winners!

Written by w00t 
Monday 1st of February 2016 02:20:39 AM

The lucky winners have been picked!! Check the lottery page for the complete list of the winners with their prizes! 

Again, congratulations to all of them, and a big thank you to everyone participated! Blast way to finish January and celebration of our 11th anniversary! 

Stay tuned! February is packed with more suprizes!!

#17elviseea

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyQua Jul 06, 2016 1:32 am

elviseea

Membro

Membro
Acompanhando

#18Anonimo

[Discussão] Ultimas Noticias dos trackers EmptyQua Nov 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Anonimo

Administrador

Administrador
Mensagem Automática

Esse tópico foi movido de "Private Tracker & Warez" para "Lixeira".

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

• Recorde de Usuários Online: O recorde de usuários online foi de 76 em Ter Jan 02, 2024 12:59 pm
  • Membro Mais Novo:
  • Membros: